Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Jump, jump, jump

Every show has to eventually run its course, but watching NYPD Blue tonight and seeing Andy Sipowizc talk to the ghost of Bobby (Jimmy Smits) in one of the most vomit-inducing sappy-ass scenes ever was like watching it jump the shark in slow motion with instant super-slow-mo replay. I am simply thankful that this is the final season of what is probably one of my favorite TV shows, I only hope that the final death throes do not soil my fond memories of some great characters.

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2004 at 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was never a huge fan of the show, but its fate was sealed for me when they whipped out the Dennis Franz ass. Thanks, but no thanks. http://www.paraesthesia.com

 
At December 16, 2010 at 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come posso chiedere per maggiori informazioni? Great post bisogno di sapere di piĆ¹ ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home